Yes, you usually can! We’ll need to see your certificate of PCI compliance from your current provider or PCI vendor. Once provided, we’ll update your new VizyPay account to reflect your active PCI status. Please note – your current PCI compliance still has an expiration date, and we’ll apply that expiration date to your VizyPay PCI compliance status. So be sure to still follow up and complete PCI compliance with VizyPay after your current compliance expires.
Articles in this section
- How do I become PCI Compliant?
- What are the PCI compliance levels and how are they determined?
- If I only accept credit cards over the phone, does PCI still apply to me?
- My business has multiple locations; is each location required to validate PCI compliance?
- Are debit card transactions in scope for PCI?
- Am I PCI compliant if I have an SSL certificate?
- What are the penalties for noncompliance?
- What is defined as ‘cardholder data’?
- What is the definition of merchant?
- What constitutes a payment application?