Unfortunately, VizyPay will not be able to assist with this portion of the changeover. Because a merchant account is a financial service that is regulated by the US government, there are very strict rules about who has the ability to discuss and release specific information and make changes on accounts. As such – only the merchant can cancel their account with their current processor. No provider can do this for you. However, we are happy to give you guidance and any assistance we can provide you during the boarding process with VizyPay to ensure a smooth account setup and transition to our services.
Articles in this section
- What is Apple Pay?
- What is the Personal Guarantee?
- How are EMV transactions different?
- Why do merchants have to worry about counterfeit, lost or stolen card fraud?
- What happens if merchants don’t upgrade their POS system to EMV?
- Who is enforcing EMV?
- Am I required to support EMV?
- What does the liability shift mean?
- What is the timing for EMV in the United States?
- What determines whether an EMV card is Chip and PIN or Chip and Signature?