Accessing the connection ports
- Turn the VX520 upside-down
- Remove the rear cover as shown to view the connection ports.
Removing the VX520's rear cover
Connecting the Ethernet cable to the terminal
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the ETH port on the terminal.
- Connect the other end to an available port on your router/switch.
Connecting an Ethernet cable to the VX520
Powering the terminal
- Connect the round end of the power cord into the power port on the bottom of the terminal.
- Plug the adapter into a power socket
Connecting the power cord to the VX520
Tidying the cords
- Run all cords in the terminal over the back of the device.
- Attach the rear cover.