How do I adjust a tip on my VX520? (Restaurant account - tip processing)
- From the SoftPay home screen, press the second purple key from the left. (The SoftPay home screen displays the Sale, Refund, and Void options.)
- Select how you want to search for your transaction:
- F1 (Srvr) – Search by clerk/server
- F2 (Amt) – Search by amount
- F3 (Acct) – Search by last four digits of the card number
- F4 (Inv#) – Search by invoice number
- Use the keypad to type the search information, then press Enter.
- Press F2 (Prev) and F3 (Next) to cycle through the transactions to find the transaction that you want to adjust.
- Press F1 (Adj).
- Use the keypad to type the tip amount, then press Enter. If the adjustment is successful, the screen displays “Approved.”
- Press Cancel twice to return to the SoftPay home screen, or press Enter to adjust more tips.