When you accept PIN debit transactions, you’re processing over different networks than what Visa/MasterCard/AMEX use. These PIN networks are managed separately, and charge annual fees for their usage to MSPs like VizyPay. VizyPay always passes these fees through at cost. Each PIN debit network has a different annual fee, ranging between $6 and $12 each. Collectively, the PIN network annual fees sum up to $48/year. VizyPay charges this fee to merchants as a single line item, once a year. VizyPay does not mark this fee up. Naturally, should you not wish to be subject to an annual PIN network fee, you can certainly opt not to take PIN debit sales. It’s your choice!
Articles in this section
- What is a NACHA Unauthorized Entry Fee?
- Why can't you tell me exactly what my rate will be?
- What are the Address Verification (AVS) Fees?
- What is the wireless cost?
- What is the chargeback cost?
- What is the Voice Authorization fee?
- Is there a closure cost?
- Why are there annual fees for PIN debit?
- What is an ACH reject cost?
- What is a batch cost?