VizyPay has a $2.00/voice authorization cost. Most merchants will never utilize this service. A voice authorization is occasionally requested by Visa/MasterCard if there are potentially fraudulent indicators on a retail sale. For example, your customer may have recently placed a fraud alert on their credit card for large transactions, and is attempting to run a large sale at your store. As a precaution, their bank may have issued an alert for you to contact them and verify the charge. The costs for this service are an additional $2.00/sale, although most merchants will rarely (if ever) utilize this service.
Articles in this section
- What is a NACHA Unauthorized Entry Fee?
- Why can't you tell me exactly what my rate will be?
- What are the Address Verification (AVS) Fees?
- What is the wireless cost?
- What is the chargeback cost?
- What is the Voice Authorization fee?
- Is there a closure cost?
- Why are there annual fees for PIN debit?
- What is an ACH reject cost?
- What is a batch cost?