The receipt header and footer typically contain information about your business, such as your company name, address, phone number, web address, and any other information you want to include.
- From the SoftPay home screen, press 6 on the keypad. (The SoftPay home screen displays the Sale, Refund, and Void options.)
- Press F3 (Terminal).
- Press F2 (View).
- Press F2 (Next) to cycle through the receipt lines. For example, press F3 (Next) three times to display Header Line 1.
Note: If you pass the line you want to change, press F1 (Previous) to cycle to the previous line.
- To edit the current line, press F3 (Edit).
- Press the Backspace key to delete the existing text.
- Use the keypad and Alpha key to enter new text as follows:
- Press the key which displays the letter that you want to insert.
- Press the Alpha key to cycle through the letters until you reach the letter you want to insert.
- For example, to enter the letter "C" press 2 on the keypad, then press the Alpha key three times.
- Repeat steps a and b until your text is complete.
- When you have finished your changes, press Enter.
- Repeat steps 4-8 to change the text in any other lines.
- Press the Cancel key three times to return to the SoftPay home screen.