Whether we like it or not, tax season comes every year. Accepting credit cards for payment processing requires additional IRS reporting in the form of a 1099-K. The 1099-K is a tax form that is presented to the IRS and used to report your processing volume. VizyPay is required to report to the IRS the volume in payments processed by businesses each year. We also provide 1099-K copies to your business each year.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my Banking Information?
- Your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): The Requirements for Merchants When Processing Credit Cards
- How do I submit my 1099-K?
- Where can I learn more about Form 1099-K?
- Do nonprofit organizations receive a 1099-K?
- Do I qualify for a 1099-K?
- What is IRS 1099-K Reporting?
- Merchants on MATCH or TMF
- Fraud Protection - Online and International Best Practices
- What am I responsible for?