A fleet card is a payment card that is ideal for businesses with company vehicles that must be closely monitored and managed. An HVAC company with several service trucks, for example, uses fleet cards to manage fuel expenses. With fleet card merchant account services, gas stations can accept major fleet cards securely and efficiently.
Articles in this section
- Access One Merchant User Guide
- What is Apple Pay?
- What is the Personal Guarantee?
- How are EMV transactions different?
- Why do merchants have to worry about counterfeit, lost or stolen card fraud?
- What happens if merchants don’t upgrade their POS system to EMV?
- Who is enforcing EMV?
- Am I required to support EMV?
- What does the liability shift mean?
- What is the timing for EMV in the United States?