Yes, we support accounts for small businesses, sole proprietors may use a personal bank account if this is your primary account for your business as well. If you are NOT a sole proprietor, you may not use your personal bank account and must obtain a business account under your legal name.
Articles in this section
- What is Apple Pay?
- What is the Personal Guarantee?
- How are EMV transactions different?
- Why do merchants have to worry about counterfeit, lost or stolen card fraud?
- What happens if merchants don’t upgrade their POS system to EMV?
- Who is enforcing EMV?
- Am I required to support EMV?
- What does the liability shift mean?
- What is the timing for EMV in the United States?
- What determines whether an EMV card is Chip and PIN or Chip and Signature?