Those who meet the above criteria are required to submit a passing scan once per quarter. Scans must be conducted by a PCI SSC Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV).
Articles in this section
- How do I become PCI Compliant?
- What are the PCI compliance levels and how are they determined?
- If I only accept credit cards over the phone, does PCI still apply to me?
- My business has multiple locations; is each location required to validate PCI compliance?
- Are debit card transactions in scope for PCI?
- Am I PCI compliant if I have an SSL certificate?
- What are the penalties for noncompliance?
- What is defined as ‘cardholder data’?
- What is the definition of merchant?
- What constitutes a payment application?