If you accidentally disconnect your customer-facing Clover Mini from a tethered Merchant Keypad, a merchant-facing Clove Mini, or Clover Station, your customer-facing Clover Mini will switch into merchant-facing mode and display the PIN login screen.
Articles in this section
- Clover Monthly Service Plan
- What are some differences between Clover Station and Clover Mobile / Clover Mini?
- Third party apps FAQ
- Why can’t I connect my Clover Mobile or Clover Mini to my WiFi network?
- What should I do if I believe there is a security issue with my Clover device?
- What is the difference between logging in when tapping “UNLOCK” vs. entering my PIN?
- Does Clover support layaway?
- What is the difference between opening a tab in Tables app vs. opening a tab in Authorizations app or Bar Tabs Auth app?
- Is Authorizations app and Bar Tab Auths app available on Clover Station?
- If Guest 1 stays and Guest 2 leaves, how can I allow Guest 1 to continue adding items to their order while taking payment from Guest 2 (Tables app)?