Merchant Keypad works as a USB accessory to Clover Mini. It powers on when its USB cord is plugged into Clover Mini’s hub and does not require another power source (no battery and power cord necessary).
Articles in this section
- Clover Monthly Service Plan
- What are some differences between Clover Station and Clover Mobile / Clover Mini?
- Third party apps FAQ
- Why can’t I connect my Clover Mobile or Clover Mini to my WiFi network?
- What should I do if I believe there is a security issue with my Clover device?
- What is the difference between logging in when tapping “UNLOCK” vs. entering my PIN?
- Does Clover support layaway?
- What is the difference between opening a tab in Tables app vs. opening a tab in Authorizations app or Bar Tabs Auth app?
- If Guest 1 stays and Guest 2 leaves, how can I allow Guest 1 to continue adding items to their order while taking payment from Guest 2 (Tables app)?
- Do Clover Mobile and Clover Mini connect to a Cash Drawer?