Yes. Just like Clover Station, a Clover Mobile and Clover Mini can connect to a Kitchen Printer as long as the devices are all on the same LAN (local area network).
Articles in this section
- Clover Monthly Service Plan
- What are some differences between Clover Station and Clover Mobile / Clover Mini?
- Third party apps FAQ
- Why can’t I connect my Clover Mobile or Clover Mini to my WiFi network?
- What should I do if I believe there is a security issue with my Clover device?
- What is the difference between logging in when tapping “UNLOCK” vs. entering my PIN?
- Does Clover support layaway?
- What is the difference between opening a tab in Tables app vs. opening a tab in Authorizations app or Bar Tabs Auth app?
- If Guest 1 stays and Guest 2 leaves, how can I allow Guest 1 to continue adding items to their order while taking payment from Guest 2 (Tables app)?
- Do Clover Mobile and Clover Mini connect to a Cash Drawer?