To configure your FD100/130/200 terminal's wireless network settings, complete the following steps:
Important: The following procedures are based on the FD130 with touch screen display. For models without touch functionality, use the keypad.
- Select TOOLS.
- Tap WiFi.
- Tap Security.
- Enter password (you may need to contact your service provider for the password) and select ENTER.
- Tap the required security type.
- Tap the required network, then using the keypad, enter the SSID. If you don't know your network credentials, speak to whoever set up your WiFi network.
- Press Enter (green button).
- To apply you settings, tap Yes. The terminal's WiFi settings are applied after an automatic reboot.