No, the batch must be settled before the terminal can be updated.
Articles in this section
- Pax S80 User Guide
- How do I reprint a receipt in my batch on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210?
- How can I view my batch history on the Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- How to Change Communication Type on Pax S80/ S90/ S500 Terminal
- How to verify auto-batch setup or adjust auto-batch on PaxS80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal
- How do I update my PAX S80/ S90/ S500/D210?
- My Pax S80/ S90/ S500 is connected to dial but having errors connecting. What do I do?
- How can I make the terminal stop beeping every time I click a button on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- How can I enable or disable No-Paper mode on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal?
- I just received a new PIN pad, but when I attempt to do a debit transaction, I get the message “Check PIN Pad”.