Unfortunately the password on the terminal can not be disabled. You can change the password to be as few as one numeric character, but you cannot eliminate it completely.
Articles in this section
- Can I clear (delete) the batch on the terminal manually?
- Can I display the merchant’s TID, Merchant ID, etc. in the Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- Can the Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal password be disabled?
- COMO AÑADIR UNA PROPINA EN LA PAX S80.
- COMO CANCELAR UNA TRANSACCIOÑ EN LA PAX S80
- COMO CERRAR EL CICLO EN LA PAX S80
- How can I add or adjust a tip on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210?
- How can I advance the batch number on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- How can I enable or disable No-Paper mode on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal?
- How can I make the terminal stop beeping every time I click a button on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?