Make sure you have an Ethernet cable plugged into the Ethernet Port on one end and your router on the other. Sometimes the phone cable is mistaken for the Ethernet cable. Also, power down the router, wait 20 seconds and power it back up again. Even if other devices on the router are working fine (PC etc.), the specific port you use for your terminal may need to be reset.
Articles in this section
- Pax S80 User Guide
- How do I reprint a receipt in my batch on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210?
- How can I view my batch history on the Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- How to Change Communication Type on Pax S80/ S90/ S500 Terminal
- How to verify auto-batch setup or adjust auto-batch on PaxS80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal
- How do I update my PAX S80/ S90/ S500/D210?
- My Pax S80/ S90/ S500 is connected to dial but having errors connecting. What do I do?
- How can I make the terminal stop beeping every time I click a button on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- How can I enable or disable No-Paper mode on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal?
- I just received a new PIN pad, but when I attempt to do a debit transaction, I get the message “Check PIN Pad”.