There isn’t another setting in the terminal, but Apple Pay and Google Wallet has to be set up with the cardholder’s bank and the processor in order for transactions to go through.
Articles in this section
- Pax S80 User Guide
- How do I reprint a receipt in my batch on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210?
- How can I view my batch history on the Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- How to Change Communication Type on Pax S80/ S90/ S500 Terminal
- How to verify auto-batch setup or adjust auto-batch on PaxS80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal
- How do I update my PAX S80/ S90/ S500/D210?
- My Pax S80/ S90/ S500 is connected to dial but having errors connecting. What do I do?
- How can I make the terminal stop beeping every time I click a button on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- How can I enable or disable No-Paper mode on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal?
- I just received a new PIN pad, but when I attempt to do a debit transaction, I get the message “Check PIN Pad”.