You can designate any menu item from your Dejavoo terminal to be listed in your very own customized terminal menu so you can quickly and easily access the features that matter to you most or as we like to call them – your “Favorites” Who better to decide what should be at your fingertips than you?
Articles in this section
- How to view reports on a Dejavoo Z-11 terminal
- How to reprint a receipt on a Dejavoo Z-11 terminal
- How to update a Header/ Trailer on a Dejavoo Z-11 terminal
- How to turn the Keyboard Beep on/off on the Dejavoo Z11 terminal?
- How to Void a transaction on my Dejavoo Z11 terminal with a card NOT present?
- How do I start a Presale ticket to accept tips for transactions on the Dejavoo Z11?
- How do I edit the date and time on the Dejavoo Z11 terminal?
- How to Void a transaction with my Dejavoo Z11 terminal. (Card Present)
- How do I run an Authorization Only transaction on my Dejavoo Z11 terminal?
- How to record a Cash Return with the Dejavoo terminal