If there is a download available for the terminal you can simply turn the terminal off and then back on. The terminal will look for updates and automatically download any that are available onto the terminal. If the terminal doesn't automatically do the update you can go into the APP UPDATE section and manually update the terminal. Press the MENU key, then select SYSTEM SETTINGS and then select APP MANAGEMENT. The terminal will prompt you to enter in the password and then allow you to select APP UPDATE. The terminal will now connect and download any updates in the system. Once downloaded the terminal will reboot and return to the main sales screen.
Articles in this section
- Pax S80 User Guide
- How do I reprint a receipt in my batch on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500?
- How can I view my batch history on the Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal?
- How to Change Communication Type on Pax S80/ S90/ S500 Terminal
- How to add a service fee or surcharge on a Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal
- How to verify auto-batch setup or adjust auto-batch on PaxS80/ S90/ S500 terminal
- How do I update my PAX S80/ S90/ S500?
- My Pax S80/ S90/ S500 is connected to dial but having errors connecting. What do I do?
- How can I make the terminal stop beeping every time I click a button on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal?
- How can I enable or disable No-Paper mode on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal?