If there is a download available for the terminal and there are no transactions in the terminal then you can simply do a power cycle. Turn the terminal off followed by turning it back on or disconnecting the power and reconnecting it will work as well. The terminal will look for updates and then automatically download any that are available onto the terminal. If the terminal doesn't automatically do the update you can go into the APP UPDATE section and manually update the terminal. Press the MENU key, then select SYSTEM SETTINGS and then select APP MANAGEMENT. The terminal will prompt you to enter in the password which will then allow you to select APP UPDATE. The terminal will now connect and download any updates in the system. Once downloaded the terminal will reboot followed by returning to the main sales screen.
Articles in this section
- Can I clear (delete) the batch on the terminal manually?
- Can I display the merchant’s TID, Merchant ID, etc. in the Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- Can the Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal password be disabled?
- COMO AÑADIR UNA PROPINA EN LA PAX S80.
- COMO CANCELAR UNA TRANSACCIOÑ EN LA PAX S80
- COMO CERRAR EL CICLO EN LA PAX S80
- How can I add or adjust a tip on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210?
- How can I advance the batch number on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?
- How can I enable or disable No-Paper mode on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500 terminal?
- How can I make the terminal stop beeping every time I click a button on my Pax S80/ S90/ S500/D210 terminal?