No, in fact it’s been around for decades in Europe and is used across the US in gas stations where a cash discount is offered at the pump. Gas stations have been using this program in the US for over 15 years. Many national, state and local governments including the DMV, Secretary of State, Post Offices, Schools, Courts, and the IRS implement a Service Fee.
Articles in this section
- Can Any Business Do This?
- Can I offer the Cash Discount Program in My State?
- Can I revert back to traditional processing?
- Can I still run EBT transactions while using this Cash Discount Program?
- Can your Company Offer the Cash Discount Program?
- Cash Discount a marketing tool?
- Cash Discount Sample Receipts
- Cash Discount Signage
- Cash Discount Video
- Cash Discount vs Surcharge Programs