On a return the purchase amount, the full price should be credited to the cardholder. On a partial return the corresponding full price of returned item(s) should be credited.
Articles in this section
- Can I revert back to traditional processing?
- Can your Company Offer the Cash Discount Program?
- Cash Discount Signage
- Cash Discount Video
- Is it legal to offer a Cash Discount?
- Is the Cash Discount Program the same thing as a Surcharge?
- Is the full price amount included in the return amount if a transaction that had a pay via credit or debit card is returned?
- Is this like a surcharge?
- Is this some kind of new program?
- I’ve never heard of this practice before, is it new?