Yes. You will receive a bill as usual. The only difference it that the fees collected to offset your processing cost will have already been collected and applied to offset your processing fees.
Articles in this section
- Can Any Business Do This?
- Can I offer the Cash Discount Program in My State?
- Can I revert back to traditional processing?
- Can your Company Offer the Cash Discount Program?
- Cash Discount a marketing tool?
- Cash Discount vs Surcharge Programs
- Do I still get a bill?
- Is it legal to offer a Cash Discount?
- Is the Cash Discount Program the same thing as a Surcharge?
- Is the full price amount included in the return amount if a transaction that had a pay via credit or debit card is returned?