Yes. You will receive a bill as usual. The only difference it that the fees collected to offset your processing cost will have already been collected and deposited to help offset processing fees. It's like we're handing you money to pay your bill before your bill is even due!
Articles in this section
- Can Any Business Do This?
- Can I offer the Cash Discount Program in My State?
- Can I revert back to traditional processing?
- Can I still run EBT transactions while using this Cash Discount Program?
- Can your Company Offer the Cash Discount Program?
- Cash Discount a marketing tool?
- Cash Discount Sample Receipts
- Cash Discount Signage
- Cash Discount Video
- Cash Discount vs Surcharge Programs