Yes. You will receive a bill as usual. The only difference it that the price increase collected to offset your processing cost will have already been collected and applied to offset your processing fees.
Articles in this section
- Can I offer the Cash Discount Program in My State?
- Can I revert back to traditional processing?
- Can your Company Offer the Cash Discount Program?
- Cash Discount a marketing tool?
- Cash Discount Program
- Cash Discount Sample Receipts
- Cash Discount Tips
- Cash Discount vs Surcharge Programs
- Do I still get a bill?
- Is it legal to offer a Cash Discount?