Yes, EBT cards are still able to be run while using this program. The Service Charge can't be added to the EBT cards as you are not allowed to put a fee on Government issued cards but we will have the terminal set up for you to run EBT as normal transactions while the others are run through the Cash Discount Program.
Articles in this section
- Can Any Business Do This?
- Can I offer the Cash Discount Program in My State?
- Can I revert back to traditional processing?
- Can I still run EBT transactions while using this Cash Discount Program?
- Can your Company Offer the Cash Discount Program?
- Cash Discount a marketing tool?
- Cash Discount Sample Receipts
- Cash Discount Signage
- Cash Discount vs Surcharge Programs
- Do I still get a bill?