***ATTENTION: This terminal has reached its end of life cycle by the manufacturer. It is no longer supported for ongoing support. Please contact us about replacing your terminal.***
When you have an Invalid Batch Sequence on your Vx520 terminal, you will not be able to Batch or Run a Transaction until the following is completed...
Merchants USING DIAL connections.
IF you have transactions in your terminal and have an Open Batch, please contact your Merchant Service Provider regarding this issue. They will need to make sure the batch is properly closed so you receive your funds accordingly. They will be able to assist fixing the issue.
IF you have an empty batch and getting this error, it's always best to call your Merchant Service Provider but the following steps should be able to remove this error.
- Clear Batch
- Press Green Enter Button
- Press F2 for Setup
- Enter Terminal Password
- Scroll through Options until you see Clear Batch. Select Clear Batch.
- Change Device ID
- In same list, Select Merchant.
- Press Select when it shows your Host.
- Press Next until you see your Device ID.
- Press edit and change Device ID to different 4 digit ID when it shows "New". Best to keep close to original Device ID.
(Example: 0011 to 0012)
- Press F4 for exit and be sure to save.
- Change Batch Sequence #
- In same list, scroll and select Merchant Host.
- Press Select on #1.
- Scroll through until you see Batch #.
- Press Edit on Batch # and jump ahead/increase that #.
(Example: Changed Batch #0 to Batch #3)
- Press Save. Then hit Exit. Be sure to Save.
Merchants using an Internet connection getting this Error.
Please contact your Merchant Service Provider as they will need to create a new file for your terminal and complete a download and provision will need to take place to change this.