Yes, merchants will need signage at the point-of-entry, point-of-sale, and on the receipt. VizyPay will ensure that all merchants passing on their credit card fees have compliant POS systems and terminals with language printed on the receipt showing them passing on the fee. If you have questions about appropriate signage at the point-of-sale, please contact VizyPay merchant support.
Articles in this section
- Am I required to disclose the credit card fee to my customers?
- Can I add a credit card fee to card transactions?
- Can I assess a fee on both credit and debit card purchases?
- Can I pass on the credit card fee if a customer using a debit card presses the “credit button” on a terminal?
- Do I need to notify customers that my business will be passing on the credit card fees?
- How Does It Work?
- How long do I need to wait before I can pass on my credit card fees?
- Hybrid Program Signage
- I am a merchant who intends to pass on my credit card fees. What is the process I need to follow?
- Is there a limit to how much I can pass on to my customers?