Cash Discount has options!
Recently we have had much success with our Cash Discount Program with explaining it as a "price increase" which technically it is. Business owners with small inventory, or a handful with set service costs are by far the easiest to convert to this way of thinking. But also works well with almost all businesses if done correctly, a little extra work but the longterm savings is huge.
The option is simple: RAISE your prices by 4%.
Bottom line is, we have the technology on the back end to make sure the business owners don't pay a bill. We take the price increase when they run transactions and use it to pay off the processing costs and we worry about all the misc crap that goes on in the back end.
- Price increases through card networks (which happen twice a year) and the ISO markups no longer exist. It's our problem not the business owners.
- Annual fees no longer exist, it becomes our problem not theirs.
- Simple monthly fee for unlimited processing.
- It is at the owners discretion if they want to give a discount of 4% or any other amount. If not, they will make 4% more on cash sales.
- NO signage or a "Service Charge" on receipt is needed.
- Automated terminal, to give proper discount on cash transactions.
- Our Technology allows us to ensure they offset their processing costs.
- LESS objections from their clients.
Response: You could, but the more you process the more money you will pay for processing costs (paying money on money for the increase). You still are left holding the bag if prices increase, or annual fees that apply. With our program we handle ALL the back end through our technology that allows you to pay ONE flat monthly fee forever. Are you in the auto repair business or payments business? Give your clients options/discounts by paying cash.
- No more switching companies, then getting hit with increases. We worry about that.
- When you increase yourself, you pay more money on the increase through processing.
- You still have to worry about annual fees, fee increases EVERY year multiple times. NO MORE!
- The more you process the more taxes you pay (our program allows you to properly offset it)
- ONE monthly fee, no more confusing statements.
- Terminal that automates the discount (if you choose to give one). Put total in for cash, and it gives the cash discount properly.
- Doing it yourself sounds great but does NOT do what you think it does for offsetting costs. Our technology/platform allows you never have to worry about processing fees again.
Response: In this scenario, yes. If you have a small amount of inventory or services you offer, this should be easy. If you have a lot of inventory, or services you offer. VizyPay has a way to help you bridge that gap until you do get all the prices increased over time, but save TODAY.