In the Box
The FD130 ships with a power adapter, telephone cable, roll of thermal paper, and privacy guard.
Connect the Terminal
The credit card terminal needs an ethernet or phone line connection to be able to communicate with the processor and run transactions.
- Remove the back cover to access all ports.
- Plug an ethernet cable into the yellow port OR the phone cable into the blue port.
*Ethernet is recommended for faster transaction speed.
- Connect the two parts of the power cable.
- Plug the power cable into the adapter port and replace the back cover.
- Plug the other end of the ethernet cable into a router OR the phone line into a wall jack.
The telephone cable must be connected to an analog jack for a line not shared with other devices.
- Lift the hatch to open the paper tray.
- Load the receipt paper with the end of the roll feeding from the bottom.
- Close the lid on the paper.
- Plug the power cable into a wall outlet to power on the terminal.
- The terminal is ready to process cards when it reaches the 'Swipe or Insert Card' screen.